Men’s Home Jacket, Field Green
Weatherproof and full of clever details, the Home Jacket is set to accompany you on all your adventures, for years to come.
- Made using waterproof cotton, waxed in Dundee, Scotland.
- The innovative dry-wax finish will keep you safe from the rain whilst remaining invisible – none of your usual heavy waxed coatings – and can be easily re-proofed if needed.
- Inspired by vintage British military parkas, the Home Jacket is full of clever hidden details, including a weather-protective button-up collar and cuffs, button-in linings and concealed security pockets to stow passports, tickets and cash whilst travelling.
- The Home Jacket is sold as seen, with no lining included, however, we will be producing a range of different button-in linings for you to customise your jacket, depending on where you’re travelling to next.
- All the buttons used on our Home Jackets are original, 1940s British military – and they’re removable, so that you can easily replace them should you need to.
- Designed with longevity in mind, our Home Jackets are made in the UK to the highest standards, using premium fabrics, trims and finishings.
- All interior seams are closed or bound
Nine Lives promise:
Should over time your item need some TLC, as part of our Companion range all of our Home Jackets are sold with a repair capsule for at-home maintenance.
Model wears a size medium. Please click through the images to view the garments measurements.