Women’s Flight Pyjama Set, Ecru
A travel set that’s both beautiful and durable, our Flight Pyjamas hit the perfect balance between style and practicality. Woven in Japan, made in England – luxury loungewear for all your adventures.
- Made using 100% kasuri cotton, dyed and woven using traditional methods and natural indigo in Okayama, Japan.
- Woven in small batches on 1950s shuttle looms to give the fabric an ultra-soft handle and hand-spun texture.
- Kasuri cotton is easy to care for, becomes more comfortable with wear and keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Inspired by vintage Japanese garments, relaxed silhouettes, tie fastenings and soft fabrics make for naturally comfortable clothing.
- Designed with longevity in mind, our Flight Pyjamas are made in England to the highest standards, using premium fabrics, trims and finishings.
- All interior seams are closed or bound
- Hand-embroidered personalisation available at additional cost
- Model wears a size S
- Read our full Product Story, here.
Nine Lives promise:
Should over time your item need some TLC, as part of our Companion range all of our Flight Pyjamas are sold with a repair capsule for at-home maintenance.
Our Flight Pyjamas can be hand washed cool though dry cleaning is recommended. Please note that as this garment is dyed using natural indigo, it is normal for colour to transfer whilst new.